Friday, April 25, 2014

Maroon May returns!!


Hey everyone. Remember Maroon May last year? No? Good. It was more or less terrible. But since this blog has been more or less successful straight after, I've decided to try again and do much better with the Maroon May segment and concept.

2 stories on Monday
1 story on Tuesday and Friday
and an occasional fifth on Wednesday, Thursday, or Saturday.

Of course my always popular segments Short/Long Music Review and 1 Season Review will be a part so I will do something special. There will be 3 more SLMRs for the month and and TWO special 1SW will be revealed, on top of the one I already have planned. That will be released as a preview on May 1.

SLMR will be renamed Long/Short Music Review. The posts will be Longer and the songs are 1 song shorter.

So...I have a lot to work on for 1 single month. There isn't a lot of hype here, but I must live up to it.
I'm so glad to continue this and I hope you guys enjoy it too. See ya May 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment