Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Parent Kicks Their Own Kid Down Skate Ramp

Real quickly--This is sad. And disgusting.

This is the best vid I could find on YT. The others are just crappy stills lasting 30 or more seconds. Ignore the voices of the hosts of Fox and Friends as it plays. Just click mute.
This "parent" Marcus Crossland kicks his 6-year-old Dino son down a skate ramp. This is grade B child abuse. I don't care if it's tough love or if this teaches his child what pain from falling 20 feet feels like. Yes, my parents smacked me around when I was a kid, but that was because I've done some stupid things. Fortunately I never owned skateboard and Philadelphia never had a skate park that I knew of. And my parents would never have the gall to kick me off a skate ramp. They'd rather save their energy for an ass-whooping.

No comments:

Post a Comment