Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Lena Dunham Wishes She Had an Abortion. I Wish She WAS One


I'll let you in on something: I hate Lena Dunham. And she's a dumb cunt.
She tries to be a bastion of women's rights and acceptance of gender equality, but ends up putting her fat foot in her big-ass mouth every time.

The latest example is from this week (link to Yahoo article) where--in an episode of her podcast Women of The Hour where she and her guests discussed the topic of abortion, Dunham brings up a story of her visit to a Planned Parenthood location and sits next to a young girl who is visiting for a school project on women surviving after abortions.
This was her story:

One day, when I was visiting a Planned Parenthood in Texas a few years ago, a young girl walked up to me and asked me if I’d like to be a part of her project in which women share their stories of abortions,” she recalled. “I sort of jumped. ‘I haven’t had an abortion,’ I told her. I wanted to make it really clear to her that as much as I was going out and fighting for other women’s options, I myself had never had an abortion. And I realized then that even I was carrying within myself stigma around this issue. Even I, the woman who cares as much as anybody about a woman’s right to choose, felt it was important that people know I was unblemished in this department.

And then, out of left field, she ends with this;
Now I can say that I still haven’t had an abortion, but I wish I had.

You fucking idiot.
Do you know how hard it can be to get an abortion? How hard many women fought to have the right to not have a child? You do not. Many women have gone through pain (actual, literal pain), suffering, humiliation and heartbreak from their familes, friends and communties to go through with a life-altering procedure that they spent days grappling with. Even the word "abortion" is a painful thing to hear. You wanted to have one because...it's cool?? Because it'll make you look just like those women?? And because you believe it'll help your supposed "advocating for women's rights"?? No. Fuck...no.

She later apologized-and blah blah blah; but it's too late.

I can only imagine what women who actually went through abortions would react to this garbage, but I know they wouldn't take this less than heavily. I feel sorry for them to see something like that.

And the fact that her "statement" came from a talk with a little girl when she was younger? My God...just bash my head in with a brick; I cannot stand this disgusting showing of ignorance. She must be doing this for attention. I mean, she did once revealed to have molested her sister, so that "stigma" must've worked for her.

So Lena Dunham, shut the fuck up. You will never be cool, you will never be praised amongst women, and your words will never amount to anything worth remembrance, relevance, vocal refreshment and statements that stand the test of time. You are an annoying little cunt, and always will be until you actually learn about and discuss real women's issues that affect and impact all women--not yourself or made about yourself.

Fuck you and fuck off.

Oh, and Girls still sucks major pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment