Thursday, September 14, 2017

Demon Kid Kills Mom Over a Fμcking PUPPY

I'm not the best son, no doubt.
I've gotten through arguments with my mother, and have even been hit by her many times in my life for trivial things, but getting told "no" was never a reason (if any at all [...and there was none]) for me to take her life. But for this kid you're about to meet (regrettably), it took a disagreement with his mother about a puppy to take hers.

This possible spawn of Satan is 19-year-old Michigan boy Andrew Wilson.
He shot and killed his mother in the back of the head while she slept (whose name is withheld as she doesn't deserve to be under this circumstance) last week on their home in Wheatfield Township.

...all because she told him he couldn't keep a puppy as a pet.

After the incident, the boy later called 911 and claimed someone murdered Ms. Wilson. He later fessed up when police arrived, leading to his arrest and incarceration. He was denied bond.

You know what? Kids these days are so rebellious, disrespectful, hostile and entitled. Admittedly, I myself was all of those things too when I was a kid, to a lesser extent of course. But I would never even think of shooting my mother to death. And the sad thing is, the boy didn't ask for anything like a car or cigarettes or any material possessions that don't cost cheap; he asked for a dog as a pet. And he's not a boy either; he's a goddamn TEENAGER! So you know he's got some issues from long ago to take his mom's life this way under these circumstances.

I had a pet a few times before, all of them cats. While not pet owner of the year, I did a real good job taking care of them until the end of our relationships. One of them later died of natural causes, one gave birth to a litter--which were taken to other homes (where they are still happy and safe) and later ran away and another was given to a family member. My point here? I was trusted to take care of them and my parents recognized that I did a great job; well-fed, potty-trained and enjoyed playing with me.
Here, this bad seed clearly couldn't have been trusted with a pet; Only Lord knows what he's done in the past to have gotten to this point for his mom to know he wouldn't be trusted to care for a fucking ROCK, let alone a dog; not to mention to take a rifle to his mom and pull the trigger. And now and forevermore, because of his selfish and outright dangerous actions, he no longer has a mother, and his family no longer has a daughter, sister, niece, cousin, aunt and mother.

He deserves to have his mental ass thrown in jail, and hopefully, get the book thrown at him so hard, he'll suffer brain damage. He deserves no leniency and no ease from the judge (whom I hope is anything BUT white) and last an eternity in an adult prison where the other inmates will be his new family (and NOT of the good kind). He will definity rot in Hell for this, where the dad in his afterlife will be Lucifer himself.
Meanwhile, Ms. Wilson will live a nice afterlife in Heaven where she'll be loved and happy forever.

I need you guys to read rhis: whatever you are going through with your parents cannot be this bad as what you saw here. So if you're going through bad blood with your parents, end it and repair your relationship. Tell them you love them and give them a hug. It's that important that you do so because your relationship can't be worse than this. And I need to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment