Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The "Big" Announcement

Okay Everyone. Are you all ready? Good, because That way I know I still have readers.

All right. The announcement I want to make might just take Maroon Mondays to the next level.
Next month is May, so I will release more than one story a week (or month, however you judge me) in a new special I like to call...Maroon May!

During Maroon May, I will release two stories on Monday(one fluff-one serious), a third on Friday, and a bonus on any other day of the week. None on the weekend. I wanted to do this to add more posts and credibility to this blog. It's my way of saying "I'm Sorry for not putting out as many stories as I could.

I also like to announce that I am beginning a new segment honoring some of the best shows in history that barely got on TV, coming in later this summer. I like to call this "The 1 Season Wonder". Here I talk about classic, recent and in-between show that only got 1 season under its belt, the characters, how and why it got cancelled, my favorite episode and more. It will also involve you, the readers, to tell me your favorite show that only got one season and I might just talk about it too; I just have to watch it before I give the approval of putting it in the list. It may seem hard, but I know how to create the frame work.

And there they are. The big announcements for me, Andrew. See in in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment