Monday, April 29, 2013

Sorry for the Hiatus

Hey all. It's me, Andrew, the Maroon Mauruder once again. (Still not calling me that? Okay...)

Anyway, before I get to my next post, I want to apologize for something; Maroon Mondays has been on hiatus since March. I have been spending time doing other things to find breathing room outside of the blog. I wanted to come back earlier this month, but had to continue the hiatus because of the events and aftermath of the Boston Marathon Bombings. I then wanted to talk about it, but thought I couldn't anything without being offensive. Not that I have the time, I will about it later on today.

Also, there's a high point, I did this so I can gather more pop-culture and world news to talk about and/or rip apart and bash at, in the only way I can, very badly and hilariously.
See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment