Monday, September 01, 2014

Female Celebs' Nude Pics Leaked by 4chan

So...you may have heard about some...pictures that have surfaced on the Internet over the weekend. These pictures are nude pics of some well known female celebrities, including Jennifer Lawrence, Victoria Justice, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Kate Upton.

In a perverted way, I could say:
THANK YOU, FATHER GOD IN HEAVEN!! THANK YOU FOR THE DUDE WHO LEAKED THE PHOTOS!! NOW I CAN FIND SOMETHING TO JERK OFF TO EVERY NIGHT FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!! MY PENIS CAN BARELY TAKE THE ALL THE TITS AND ASS AND ANUS AND STUFF!! AWW DAMN, I'M SO CREEPY AND DISGUSTING.
(Okay, I saw some of the photos. What?? I DID say I was a dog on the Facebook page! Maybe...)

In a sane, rational, not-a-horndog way:
The Cloud is a very dangerous thing. One day, you put pictures into it that you find sacred and personal; the next day, it might end up in some dinky pervert's computer & flash drive along with pictures of their family after a trip to amusement park.
Anyway, as much as it is the fault of the person who hacked the cloud and leaked the photos, the ladies has a fault in this too. They should know that the Cloud is a very huge Internet-based feature that collects people's information and private things (videos, photos, the like), together with other people's things. And it's controlled over the Web; you can't control them without it. Someone (anyone) with the knowledge and perversion (Basically a Howard Wolowitz circa Season 1-3)
can scope the Internet, find the accounts, hack them and dip into Freakazoid heaven with the pics in their possesion. This just shows how disgusting and thirsty they are (Me included). And from the pics I saw (Yes, I admit, I saw some and I do feel disgusted in hindsight. Don't judge me.), you really need to put a filter and what you want and don't want to pick pictures of, and posting onto a Cloud app or anywhere else on the Internet. Men will DROOL over this shit (See the video for Nicki Minaj's Anaconda. There are at least 150,000 men watching it as this moment. and 200,000 of them watching it on mute.)

Also, the people of the companies whom have a Cloud product are at fault. It's really stupid now that we have to sign up for applications in the Internet just to keep our items. The Cloud is one of them. I don't trust it, because some creepo might hack into my Internet connection, find my stuff, and upload it to the Web (to say nothing of keeping them). Then I'd be humiliated to even walk out my house. But we're used to it because the damn thing is mandatory in every electronic device we own. Dammit, how I wish I could go back to the time where we didn't have Cloud and convince the companies that this didn't happen.
So...2012, maybe?

And 4chan...stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment