Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Bill O'Reilly is GONE: Longtime Fox News Host Fired After 21 Years | Good Riddance


Looks like his vacation has extended.

Ladies and gentlemen, it has happened. After 21 years of twisted, pompous, condescending, foot-in-mouth, head-in-ass commentary and demeanor on The O'Reilly Factor, Bill O'Reilly is out of his top hosting job at Fox News Channel. The network/company announced it has severed ties with O'Reilly after 2 decades of service to the company. In fact, he one one of the network's first on-air hosts.

I never liked him or his show or his commentary.  As said above, his pompous, condescending words are like the venom of a viper: it's dangerous and possibly lethal to anyone who comes across it, whether a guest or viewer.
But even then, you have to admit, you really couldn't have seen this coming.
O'Reilly is the network's biggest star. #1 show, millions of viewers and heavy ad revenue. You would think that he'd still be at his throne. Even after the current sexual harassment he's fighting against, I would think he'd still be there. Nope.

Apparently, masturbating to the sound of a woman's voice, destroying careers of female colleagues for not having sex with him and leering at a Black clerical worker (plus calling her "Hot Chocolate"--Euuuugggh) isn't enough to terminate O'Reilly until it was too late. That is until he announced he would take "year-long planned" vacation while the scandal continued. And even then, it was still a weird thing to think about.
Oh well.

Anyway, GOOD. FUCKING. RIDDANCE.
I'm just SOOOO happy he's gone. He may have never touched my life (and I'll count my blessings for the fact he's never touched me physically in person), but I can't stand him or his show, so I'm excited to see him get his deserved comeuppance. I don't care where Fox News goes from here; they're most definitely gonna replace him with any other face-in-the-crowd host who is just the same person with the same talent of reading a teleprompter and what some producer wrote about the day's news and talking points (who will be the even worse Tucker Carlson). Just much younger and much (possibly) prettier than O'Wife-Beater. Yeah, I went there.

I'm ending this post with his most famous video clip ever: his random outburst on his other well-known show Inside Edition. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment