Tuesday, February 19, 2013

MTV AND BET HACKED---No wait, they're not.

Hi-ho, dudes ans babes.

Today I'll talk about the show Washington Journal. This program is a call-in show on C-SPAN airing every morning at--wait a minute here. I just a better post. Instead I'll about what happened earlier today. MTV and BET's Twitter pages were hacked. Their pictures (their logos) switched with the other network's logo. And MTV's header had an ad for BET's highly-anticipated BET EXPERIENCE weekend concert and public events series. My embarrassed self thought that this was true, instead of going Genre Savvy. I actually thought that. And then I tweeted this. I was worried that MTV would follow Burger King and Jeep as the next account to be hacked. (Oh and it follows me too.) So I thought this would be over tonight or later this week. But my worry intensified as I noticed (by a tweet, no less) that BET was hacked too. So I did this too. Yeaaahhhh. So I was scared for them. I feared for them. I almost prayed for them. (why?) I thought someone else's account would be hacked too. Like mine. But...there is a weird twist to this story. A few minutes later (while still on Twitter) that some websites reported that...this was all a fake. A stunt. A sham. A lie. And it made me laugh, admittedly. It was hilarious and clever. Something I haven't seen before. And like everyone else, I went on with my day, forgettimg this ever happen-
MAROON MONDAYS SUCK. THIS BLOG IS HACKED. HitFix, The A.V. Club, and The Daily Beast ROCK!!!! McGee rules!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment