Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Tweeter in My Mouth: Chris Brown 2

Apparently, Chris Brown just loves to make his private and personal life public. At least some good stuff. Brown and his on-again--off-again girlfriend Karrueche Tran have been going through such a rocky relationship, and as of late, have broken up again. With all the drama going on throughout, all of this could become a movie. Probably a television movie. Maybe on Lifetime...because they did so well with the Aaliyah movie, especially with the scenes with the love jones between Baby Girl and R. Kelly. (UGH)

Following the break-up, Karrueche posted a message on her Instagram account about the torrid relationship:
"When something bad happens, you can either let it define you, let it destroy you or let it strengthen you. The choice is yours," it read. "I refuse to be repeatedly mistreated especially by someone who claims to love me. That's not love. Yes, I have not been so smart before in the past but I made a promise to be a better and stronger woman and I'm keeping that promise. If you can't love me the right way, then don't love me at all. Don't be mad at me because I prefer to be happy."

Not taking this lying down, Brown got angry that Karrueche has gotten a better social life than him, and, instead of talking with her about his "problems", he decided to air the dirty laundry in public on social media, starting with this tweet:
(not from Twitter itself, but from Rap-Up.com)

He also had the nerve to release this short manefesto on his Instagram page, which has since been deleted, but many sites have taken a screenshot of the pic.

Drake had to be thrown under the bus because of their shit feud, when he didn't do a damn thing to deserve this.
After realizing that what he's done has embarrassed and ruined Karuecche and himself, Brown released this corny apology to Tran.


Chris, you're a fucking moron.
There is no way an apology is gonna clear up everything you wrote, especially since it's wide open over social media. Everything she does that you're jealous about, you brought upon yourself. Your wild, reckless behavior, your abuse on Rihanna, the probation, the bottle fight with Drake, even the pic of you and your clique dressed as member of the Taliban in Halloween 2012; that's your fault. You have no right to bitch about your shortcomings while your girl did nothing wrong during the relationship (well, except maybe date you). And you're stupid to call yourself "Young". You're correct to call yourself "dumb", but you're 25 years old, that's not young. Get the fuck over yourself! Hella wack, my ass.

And his near-banal fans believe Karrueche was in the wrong just because she's dating him. I've never thought she would try to use him for her own celebrity status. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it really happened, maybe it didn't. But I'm willing to give both parties the benefit of the doubt this time. If I actually care enough.

I know their relationship shouldn't be any of my business, and wouldn't be, had Chris not put it out in the open and we had to reel in the deliciously painful morsel of it all. I do want to give Brown credit for at least trying his best to make at least a true good relationship and make this girl feel special to him. That makes me feel a little sympathetic toward him. But what he did with the blasting Karrueche was stupid, immature and downright cruel.
Chris, I kinda wish you well. Karrueche, ehh, same.



Yeah, "I promise" better be it. Because if they do get back together, the first words of the next Tweeter in My Mouth will be "You stupid bitch! You broke a promise." I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment