Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Bill Cosby Reveals He Purchased Quaaludes for Intention of Drugged Sex

Bill Cosby is a fucking creep.
But it's really sad it took this long for people to admit it.
(Including me.)

On Monday, a deposition recorded in 2005 was released, in which Cosby revealed to a Pennsylvania state prosecutor that he had purchased Quaaludes, a drug that works as a sedative to put people to sleep, with the intent of giving to young women to knock them out and have sex with, without their knowledge. Stemming from a civil lawsuit filed by one of the accusers, former employee at Temple University, Andrea Constand, this comes after the continuing very shocking revelation that over 40 women have come forward in the last year revealing that Cosby had drugged and sexually assaulted them.

Here is part of the deposition, given by Constand's lawyer, Dolores Troiani:
"When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?"
Troiani asked.

Cosby replied, "Yes".

"Did you ever give any of those young women the Quaaludes without their knowledge?"
Cosby's attorney advised him not to answer.

Cosby's lawyers had fought the release of these documents, on the grounds that it would "embarrass" their client. I don't think "embarrass" would be the word.
More like "ruin" or "destroy" or "neutralize".

I don't have to tell you how very disgusted I am at this, but not very shocked. When 10 women come forward, it's shocking. When 29 women come forward, it's mind-numbing. When over 30 women come forward, that's just a fucking disgrace of colossal proportions. And the fact that he's never been charged with a crime just shows how horrible the justice system and the American public can be (and ARE) in this situation.
I'll be honest with you: at the time, when a few women came forward with the story, I believed Cosby more than his accusers, because I thought they were going after his money. And that's even though he wasn't that rich, and they have their own money. And yes, I still had believed him after over 30 women revealed that he had drugged and sexually assaulted them decades ago. I know, that's stupid. But I will say that my belief for him dropped hard after 20 women came forward. And now after so many woman have come forward, I had lost all respect for him (something I should've done a long time ago) forever.

This statement by actor/director Judd Apatow just hits the nail on the head. In this statement he sent to Esquire.com (), he states this:
“I don’t think there is anything new here. It is only new to people who didn’t believe an enormous amount of women who stated clearly that he drugged them. We shouldn’t need Bill Cosby to admit it to believe forty people who were victimized by him. I am sure there are many victims who have not come forward. Maybe now more people in show business and all around our country will stand up and tell the people he attacked that ‘we support you and believe you. I also hope Camille Cosby and Phylicia Rashad will now stand with the victims, and not with their attacker.”

And speaking of these two important ladies in his life, Camille Cosby should divorce him, and Phylicia Rashad should cut ties with him. and soon.
I understand "stand by your man", but I wouldn't stand by a person who has held a front as a hilarious comedian and wholesome family icon and supporter of family rights for decades, and under the mask is a sleazy old creep who could give Glenn Quagmire a run for his money, by using "thigh openers" to sexually pleasure himself, and ruin the lives of many women, and act like the complete opposite to gain the love and respect of almost everyone in America. And that it's this close to cheating on her.

Now that after this came up, I will never see this man as what he was--a respectable comedian and sitcom star, and will forever see him as what he is now--a creepy, disgusting, dirty old man with the intent of harming and destroying lives.

Good luck to the women with their trials in their lives at this moment. I'm sorry for times I've accused some or even all of you for creating the allegations for the money (even though I've only ever done this in private and not in public), because it's clear and noble that you all are not, and that was a foolish thing on my part, along with believing Cosby over you. I'm also terribly sorry that these horrible acts have happened to all of you, and that you couldn't prevent them from happening and that you all can't take them back.
I wish you all very well in your lives, and I hope to God this new revelation will help bring justice to you and your families, and bring closure to this horrible chapter in your lives that you just can't rip out.
And thank you Hannibal Burress, for exposing the scum for what it is. Disgusting, unholy scum that deserved to be opened and exposed for the world to see. This is a horrible thing to happen to anyone, and is not something to be taken lightly.


Bill Cosby is one person I will never respect for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment