Friday, August 07, 2015

Funday Friday: #44--Hey Look! A Baby Elephant

Well, everyone. I wanna start this session of Funday Friday with an apology.

I want to apologize because I didn't post last week because I was in some sad personal times with my life.
During and after my vacation with my family, I've gotten into arguments with my family over simple stuff, I had to go to therapy because I wanted to become a better person on the inside, I had to cut my enrollment of going to college because of a monetary problem, and that outside of walking my little sister to work, I really didn't want to leave the house. So yeah, I was so much of a mess, that I spread to this blog; I have not released any post during the weeks they were supposed to be published, and for weeks on end I tried to power myself into posting this reviews with the promise of pleasing you guys. Hopefully, everything will turn out great, and everything will be back to normal.

Now to this post: it's a video about a baby elephant chasing baby birds. Super cute.

It's from YT channel Latest Wildlife Sightings, a website dedicated to looking at sightings of animals in their natural habitats, and it's lovely. Watching the baby elephant walking around his surroundings is super cute, and needed to take your mind off of the negative things in the world like death of Cecil the Lion, as said in the article on Zap2It.com (special thanks to them).

It'll sure take my mind off of some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment