Friday, January 09, 2015

Funday Friday--#1: The Amazing Dancing Madrids

Hi everyone, and welcome to a brand new segment I'd like to call Funday Friday,
where I find some fun, funny, heartwarming or crazy videos or reads I'd just happened to find in the past few days, and share it with you guys to end the week on a high note.

In this inaugural edition of Funday Friday, I bring you this amazing old married couple named Keone and Mari Madrid, who did the impossible: Dance like they're freaking tWitch!
I saw this video on Monday via this link on Facebook from musical group Karmin, which took me to this page on Dose.com. The dance is played to "Is This Love" by the great Bob Marley.
And let's just say that this vid will make your day...and your weekend. And probably your month too.

Let me just say Cheers to longevity in life, to being youthful at an old age, to the art of dance, and to Bob Marley and his music. All of these are the best ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment