Friday, August 18, 2017

Bannon is Bounced: Trump White House Chief Strategist Fired | Serious Post

Bye-Bye Bannon.

Steve Bannon, the chief strategist of President Orange aka 45 has heard the latter's somehow famous(ly rehashed) words--"YOU'RE FIRED!".

This actually did happen earlier today, and I am grinning ear-to-ear.

Look, I'll get straight to it: I don't like him at all. His work at Breitbart was the stuff of infamy, what with its blatant bias toward right-wing partisan politics and white supremacy. And this is from what I hear from the grapevine. And when he was hired as one member of Trump's version of shitty rap group Rich Gang (right down to the title), I was a bit furious, but not surprised for the implications I just mentioned.

But his work wasn't done as soon as Trump was given--I mean won-- nah, "was given" is more fitting, the presidency.
It more than seemed like Trump wasn't running the shots all this time; it was Bannon, who was the indirect commander-in-chief. Or he was the Senior Wences and Orange was his Topo Gigio. (look at this for more proof) Bannon seemingly gave Trump his ideals and cares, and Trump fed into them like KFC on his private jet. Since then, and from what we've all heard on the news, it's been more and more clear that Bannon was doing the hard work from beyond the shadows--I mean, behind the scenes. And before you know it, comments and jokes about this random indirect set-up were abound.

To be honest, the reason Bannon got his pink slip was because he cased white supremacists losers. These "losers" were Trump's voter-base. Even since the over-tanned idiot made it unwittingly clear last week that he supports and condones those cretins, he'll do anything to keep them (including outright switching his stance on them after the Charlottesville Klan massacre of last week to say both sides caused the disgusting incident, proving how desperate and stupid he is to do anything to keep hold of the top political power.) And when he learned of it, he gave Bannon redundancy.
And I'm absolutely overjoyed.

I hated him since the one time I actually went to Breitbart, and I'll still hate him until the end of time. He is the definition of a racist, sexist, scum of the earth, monster and "fugly". And I don't know why I wasted post space for him, but hey I need pageviews this week. (Okay, I'm joking but still...)



I can only wonder what Trump's White House will look like in the coming weeks, but as I've heard his Business and Economics groups have disbanded after his dangerously retarded turnaround statement after Charlottesville, and his staff are under siege and are looking to break away, but even through the unexpected, I can't wait to see so I can laugh my ass off and then fear for the worst from then...then laugh my ass off again to curb the pain.
Oh well...

Good riddence, and I can't wait to see how Saturday Night Live--and next week's Weekend Update Summer Edition--parody you to death. Fuck, I bet they're dress you up as Death, as they have last season. That'll be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment