Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Tomi Lahren Bashes Obamacare During Politicon 2017 Panel...Then Admits to Benefiting from It.

I've never had a reason to like Tomi Lahren.
Whether during her stint as host and talent at TheBlaze--or when she got fired from it and took her "talents" to Facebook in the most annoying videos ever shot on the vertical position, Lahren has always found a way to spew her bullshit talking points to her diminutive-minded fans and her long-suffering, long-annoyed detractors. And that now includes this moment at a panel hosted by comedienne and talk show host Chelsea Handler at Politicon 2017, where she was a guest of honor.

After being asked by Handler about the Affordable Care Act and President Orange (aka 45)'s many tries and failures to get it repealed and replaced with his death kneel of a potential replacement, the American Health Care Act (aka TrumpRyanBitchMcConnelSadTurtleGOPissPoorcare)--Lahren responded with this bullish statement bashing the ACA stating it “fails the very people that it’s intended to help”. And if that wasn't enough to rage you up, this will. A few seconds later--after being asked by Handler “Do you have a health care plan or no?”, she said this even-more bullish statement to the stunned audience and viewers of a video spread across the Internet, and I quote:
"Luckily I am 24 so I am still on my parents’ …"
I didn't think I could despise her any more than I already can gauge...
this shit comes up.

My God, she's a damn hypocrite. She bashes Obamacare, yet she has the nerve to benefit from it because of her age. (In case you didn't know, one of the main provisions of Obamacare is that if you are under 26, you can stay under your parents' insurance plan.) I never thought her parents would have insurance under Obamacare--but then again, I've never known or cared about her family, because knowing more about this stupid bitch would take away IQ points, so never mind that. But back to her, she's always bashed everything the Democrats do (although sometimes not for bad reasons), but to hear this from her, makes me think she could be doing some things Democrats like, but lies about it to keep her ReTHUGlican street cred.

It pisses me off so much that she uses up her Obamacare privileges and likes them, yet she wants everyone else to have it taken away from them. If she hated Obamacare, she would've just refrained from using it, despite her being under her parents' plan. Because she had to stand up for what she believes in, right? Wrong. She has no heart, no soul, no empathy for people like her. Then again, she's a CONMANservative, so that's not a surprise.

It didn't surprise me when the crowd booed her; as it was refreshing to quickly pick it all up and call her out on her hypocrisy. She doesn't care, it won't change a thing. She'll keep abusing that thing she wants destroyed for everyone who really needs it to live longer.

Tomi, I hope you enjoy that Obamacare that you hate so much.
I also hope you getting shit on by everyone for the hypocrisy like the lyin ass bitch that you are.



Cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment