Thursday, August 31, 2017

We Knew It Was Coming: Tomi Lahren Hired by Fox News

I knew this was coming from 69th Street on the 108 bus.

Everybody's favorite bleach-blonde-brained blowhard bitch (no not Taylor Swift; at least she has some dignity and respect), Tomi Lahren is joining America's television hub for bleach-blonde-brained blowhards: Fox News Channel.

It was announced that she will join the Fox News family as a contributor to it's worst most horrifyingly biased show (No, Tucker Carlson; I didn't say excessively annoying and embarrassingly stupid show. Sit down and be a good little human jockstrap)--Hannity.

This doesn't surprise me. I had the thought in my mind for a long time since she was a host on theBlaze. She was an annoying loudmouth doof then, and she'll be an annoying loudmouth doof when she makes her first official appearance...when they make it happen. (I dunno--I never read an article about this, and I never will.) Even before her ass got her well-deserved pink slip, I had a feeling she would get interested by Fox and even get picked up when she was at the other network. Now that she's at the place where idiots get their propagan--I mean...yeah, propaganda, she'll get her turn in the limelight and even get her own show. (Don't ask how I know; I know it'll happen sometime or another. They'll definitively make room for her somewhere on the schedule and idiots will eat her vocal defication like they do Hannity's.)

Tomi, good luck bud. But...I still hate you like you hate everything sane and logical.

No comments:

Post a Comment