Sunday, February 28, 2016

Beauty is the Eye of the Douchebag

Who knew someone has a problem with a average looking celebrities?

So I was screwing around on Facebook last night and I came across this link from the page of Cheech and Chong to an article on AllNight.com, where the writer, Brandon Bombay, compiled a list of some of Hollywood's leading beauties and hunks before they became adults. But here's the point: those beauties and hunks were "ugly" when they were kids.

First off, yes I do like a page by weed aficionados Cheech Marin and Tommy Chong. My taste in likes on FB is so broad.

Second, calling the actors featured ugly is a complete and total offense to them! Do you know how conscience these people are about their looks and how much self-worth they have because of them? You try to make them look so small by tearing them down because of how they looked like when they were younger vs. what they look like today, but you end up looking like an asshole daring to say so in front of everyone on the Internet.

I'm gonna tell you this: the celebs in the article (I won't type their names to protect the innocence, you'll have to look for yourself) are beautiful now, and they damn sure were beautiful then. I damn well remember the times I was grossed out by the star of Little Miss Sunshine, how I gagged at the large sight of the second titular character of Drake & Josh during seasons 1 and 2, how many jokes I made at the recurring star on Boy Meets World, how many pictures on Entertainment Tonight I had to stomp my right foot on the floor for of that girl that later became one of the biggest music superstars on Earth, and the times I would cry from looking at the face of that boy from the Harry Potter films (who, by the way, looks like a real-life Wirt from Over the Garden Wall--who ALSO isn't at all ugly).
AND THAT IS ZERO!!

I never, in my life, thought any of the people featured in the article were ugly. I knew they looked normal then (and in almost all cases, that's the point), but none of them are even remotely ugly. It's like saying Larry David is ugly. In fact as you keep going and going deeper and deeper into the post, you'll see that none of the young famous names are ugly at all! He just threw them in there just to cause a shitstorm and gain notoriety for the website, stroke some creepy ego he has, or reveal an ugly envy he has toward them because he himself probably was ugly when he was a kid.
It's like this is a joke from some site like The Onion, but it's not. This is serious.
It's pretty cruel for someone to think that, let say that, so to see this article about is, makes my head shake and come close to screaming. And none of them had their faces under nips and tucks, so in that case, you may have an argument, but they never succumbed to plastic surgery.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself to even think up this idea, let alone post it online. I may be ashamed of some of the crap I post on my website, but this garbage wannabe-Buzzfeed abomination should not have existed.

Fuck you, Brandon Bombay, for creating, writing and posting this shit!
Fuck you to the people who actually agree with his opinion!
(which be the way is fine. It's just a shitty opinion)
Fuck you, AllNight.com, for actually agreeing to this! (this site is a click-bait joke)
And Fuck you, Cheech and Chong Facebook page--and the person controlling it, for even sharing this for in the first place, and saying "Quite a change" in the byline!

No comments:

Post a Comment