Sunday, March 26, 2017

Tomi Lahren is Fired from TheBlaze | Our National Nightmare is Over


It has happened. It has actually happened.
Ladies and gentlemen, our national nightmare is over.

Tomi Lahren has been fired from her plum hosting job at Glenn Beck's online Fox News wannabe network TheBlaze.

Well, actually she was "permanently banned" from theBlaze, but Imma call it what I see it: FIRED.

Last week, it was announced she was suspended from the network site after her appearance on The View to discuss the age-old discussion of abortion. Here's what she had to say:


Excuse me, honey.
You are not the voice of America, you are not the voice of Middle America, and you are not the voice of the conservative community. You are more of a regurgitation. No one likes to hear your loud, shrill, annoying equivalent of the product of nails on a chalkboard and cats screeching in heat.

And another thing: her comments on pro-choice are extremely hypocritical.
Every time she makes commentary about the woman's body and right to terminate a pregnancy is always negative, haughty and pretentious, with a touch of arrogance, pride and the disgusting kissing-up to her higher-ups and the viewers who waste what little money the have every month to watch the vocal sludge slipping out of her mouth. So her saying what the opposition said all this time to criticism, is a slap in the face to them and to the people she tries to stand with (in a funny way).

And it's not a one-time thing, it's been a regular occurrence. She runs her mouth afoul on many topics, several of which have gone viral, and have made her a household name (for better or worse).
Beyonce's social message at Super Bowl 50
Colin Kaeperneck taking a knee
Jesse Williams' BET Awards Humanitarian Award speech
Meryl Streep's Golden Globes Cecil DeMile Award Speech

It makes me sick when people I hate get more attention than people I like. And this bleach-blonde-bitch is one of the worst. Every time I see her on my SoMed feed, I get furious. Everything she says pisses me off, and it makes no sense and is very stupid. But hey, if it gets viewers, I should do the same thing talking about TV shows I hate. I'm sure a Teen Titans Go! rant will secure me a few hundred views on YT.

But I'm so glad she's outie at theBlaze. I've never watched even a full five minutes of that network, and yet the one name isn't even Beck's; it's hers. She's the reason theBlaze is even a thing anymore, and without her, it's a blip on even the more diehard doofy conservative fan's radar anymore. Like that dumb little brat (you know the one) said on Dr. Phil, "You were nothing before I came here". And while she was wrong about herself on that show, the quote perfectly applies here. Plus the financial problems it has right now will probably destroy it. Wherever she goes, it's gonna be a loooong while before she finds a new network to spew more unintelligent, ignorant bullshit on the regular; I'm sure not even Fox News would accept her after those pro-choice comments.
But I'm just happy I don't have to see her smug, annoying, barely-cute face anymore. So bye, Felicia!! Good luck finding a job while staying in the Hell you call your nice privileged life.
Goodbye, long career. It's been real.

No comments:

Post a Comment