Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New MM Schedule

Hi everyone.
First off, let me take the time to thank all of you for helping Maroon Mondays reach 1000 pageviews. Almost all of my recent posts have made more then 5 pageviews in less than a day. I'd be lucky if any of them reach just 1 for a day. And my review of the Video Music Awards has become the second fastest-growing post in the blog's history, after the Cleveland House of Horrors post. Thank you all for your support. I know it took me nearly a year, but it's better that way than anything else.

Now I want to tell this: starting next Monday I will put in place a new schedule.

Every Monday: I will put in one-two new regular posts. I know news is rampant, but I have other things to do. And I want to make as many as I can to please you guys.

On Wednesdays at the end of the month: I release a new edition of 1 Season Wonder. This month's edition is Gidget (if you didn't know).

On Fridays, if necessary: A second of third new post if I want to.

On Sundays: I release a new Short/Long Music Review. (Dates [and music] Vary)

And my review of a major awards show will be released the day after. Not the day of, because I want to make a full review.

I hope you understand the new schedule, because I hate to release a new post at the wrong time.
Thank you all once again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment