Friday, May 29, 2015

FunMay Friday: #30--Thank You for #MaroonMay's Sucess

Well, everyone. Maroon May is coming to a close for 2015, and another year is in the books.
This year has had a huge year for posts: From my review of Saturday Night Live 40 and the first and final nights of The Late Show of David Letterman, to the many Short/Long Song Reviews and 1 Season Wonders I've offered to my review of the Billboard Music Awards, along with my Surprise Reviews and editions of Funday Friday, this month was chock full of them. But what made this event special was because of all of you coming out to read all of what I released. The fact that you all came amy month was great, but during this month was super great. And the surprise turnout was mind-blowing. Especially for my Surprise Reviews. Even the co-creator of one of the shows read the review and thanked me for it.

I'm very grateful for your showing, making this one of the viewed months in the history of this blog. Thank you for your continued turnout, and I hope you all continue to join me in the months yo come, where there'll be more reviews, posts and Funday Friday editions yo write. And then mess up.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment