Monday, June 03, 2013

My response and reason for Maroon May

Well everyone, it's the beginning of June and Andrew would like to say: He wants to talk to all of you about the Maroon May event. But first he must switch to first-person.... Okay.
Now the reason I created Maroon May was because I wanted to give more of my time to the blog and make up for the hiatus this blog want through for the previous two months. Now yes, it has been though a tough relapse (internet problem) and some posts came a little late, it has given my blog some of its greatest traffic it its history so far. And I have all of you to thank. This blog started out as just a fledgling blog with no help, no afterthought, no social word of mouth and no experience. Now it has become a popular blog in Germany-no, the U.S.-no, Russia--all right, the U.S. But who really cares, I'm just glad that it got popular somewhere. And again, I have all of you to thank.

After five months of trying to get it right, I finally got a sizable amount of readers to carry this blog. Yes it's small, but almost 250 pageviews in nearly 7 months is more than great for me. The most came from my MM posts. Now MM isn't over. Was it troubled? Yes. Is it lousy? Yes. But did it give Maroon Mondays success? Hell yes. So is it done for? No. I will do better next year, and be on time. That's a fact. So this isn't the last time you'll see Maroon May...well, for the rest of the year until next May. Also I'm thinking of creating another month-long event in March...because it also starts with an M.

And speaking of my other event "1 Season Wonder", I need suggestions on shows to add to my list. If you have any short-lived shows you loved that you want to add to the list, tell me on Twitter @MaroonMondays () or just on the comments section below. I'll announce the first show on Twitter and in another post later this month. Eep, I'm so exited!
So I'll see you later then, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment