Friday, June 07, 2013

Paris Jackson Attempted Suicide, Hospitalized; Scares Whole World

Hi everyone.

Well as you have been aware, Michael Jackson has three children: sons Prince & Blanket and daughter Paris. And he has did his best to keep those children away from the public eye and let them have a wonderful, happy, free life. Who wouldn't want Michael Jackson as a father? On second thought, don't answer. I still don't believe he did that. Anyway, fast forward years later, and after father Micheal's passing, the kids began to live a more normal life. They have gone to school, Yep they have made their father proud. And then one day this happened...

In the news for the past few days was this shocking discovery that Paris has attempted to commit suicide. It was unclear why she did this, until Wednesday, via TMZ, when it was revealed that she did this because of the pain of losing her superstar father and getting teased and verbally assaulted by classmates at her school, as well as in arguments with other members of the Jackson family. She was taken from the family compound in Calabasas, California, and to a nearby area hospital. As part of the suicide attempt, she reportedly OD'd on Motrin and cut herself in her wrists with a meat cleaver. There may have been signs of her planning this, from her posts on her Twitter account to videos on her YouTube channel. It was also been revealed that Paris has committed attempted suicide before, but this instance is more serious.

Now, I think I know her she feels. I have been bullied during my days in high school. I have tried to get over it but couldn't as these memories bring me pain and hardships. And i have tried to hide it as hard as I can. Even though I never, once in my life, thought of committing suicide, I understand what she's going going through. To be raised by her father, the biggest entertainer in the world, and then face the outside world head on after his death, really takes a toll on her, mentally, psychologically and emotionally. And all in the middle of a court case between her family and concert promoter AEG for the treatment of Michael during his ill-fated This Is It tour. But I hope she feels okay and gets the help she needs, and not to act like some other famous women turning into smoking, drinking, erratic b!tches getting by on being a smoking, drinking, erratic b!tch and mooching off of their (not-there) parents, (fake) friends and (sleazy) indie movie studios getting feet in the door. Dearest Paris, I know you've heard this many times before, but I hope you get help and live a wonderful life ahead of you. Sometimes people who stand out from the crowd would go on to do big things in the future. And by the looks of it, you might be one of them.

Now what do you think? Tell me in the comments section or on Twitter.

Until next time, see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment