Monday, July 24, 2017

Maroon Mondays Live: "The Peed Peeper and the Cult of Statutory" and "The Juice is Luice" -- (Episode 11 / July 23 & 24)

Welcome to Maroon Mondays Live, everyone.

For Episode 11 (and the stories I did) I split the episode into two parts.
Here is Part 1, where I discuss the BuzzFeed article revealing R. Kelly could have a sexual cult with barely legal young women (yes, I did mention at one point that they were minors; felt like it to me), the incident surrounding the murder of Australian yoga instructor Justine Diamond (and why I care that no matter what the race, no cop should murder someone for no good reason), and John McCain's diagnosis of brain cancer.


For Part 2, I discuss OJ Simpson getting parole, Ann Coulter being a bitch about having her seat changed on a Delta Airlines flight, Madonna calling Whitney Houston and Sharon Stone mediocre in a decades old letter, and immortalizing Linkin Park front-man Chester Bennington after his shocking suicide.


Hope you enjoy them. I'll be back next week. Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment